Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Big on Christmas, Noel

These next two posts use the Big on Christmas stamp set. On this one I used the Bright Bulbs roller stamp on Sahara Sand card stock. I inked it by rolling it in my Night of Navy Craft pad and then Clear Embossed. I then colored in with my Stampin' Write Markers. I did the same with N el on Night of Navy card stock only this time I used an old Blender Pen, dipping it in bleach and bleached out the letters. Be sure to pull the tip out of your Blender Pen and rinse thoroughly so it can be used again for bleaching, other wise it will fall apart. I stamped the O (ball) on Whisper White, colored in and then cut out and raised it onto the Night of Navy. I also used Real Red in my layering and used my Zig Painty on the edges of the layers and on the Christmas ball.

No comments: