Sunday, November 25, 2007

With Gratitude, Thanksgiving Card


It's been a busy week. Our son Steve, daughter-in-law Amanda and their 2 daughters, Evelyn and Amelia were up from Greenville, South Carolina for the Thanksgiving Holiday. We had a total of 17 for dinner. Unfortunately our other son Ted Jr., daughter-in-law Stephanie and their 3 children Jordan, Teddy & Baylee shown here in the picture did not make it up. They too live in Greenville, but due to a new job, was unable to take off. Stephanie also is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, very creative and a great stamper. She sent these Thanksgiving cards out to friends and family, which I think turned out beautiful! Since I have had no time to stamp, I'm adding the card to my blog. She used the With Gratitude stamp set, Sahara Sand & Pumpkin Pie Card Stocks, Always Artichoke Ink Pad, More Mustard & Pumpkin Pie Re-inkers with an Aqua Painter and then tied on some Black Gingham Ribbon. I hope you all had a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving. I'm going to try and get some stamping in this coming week. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions, please e-mail me.

No comments: