Saturday, October 17, 2009

IMDC-1 Halloween Idea's


Ok, so I haven't been doing much on my blog, and to come back with Halloween ideas is not me. No, these are not items we will be making in my upcoming classes next week.
The Basket is made with Stampin' Up!'s Basket and Blooms Bigz xl die in Pumpkin Pie cardstock and embossed with the diamond plate from Stampin' Up's Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates. The saying is from Holiday Best, a level I hostess set which I colored in with our Stampin' Write Markers and punched out with our Wide Oval Punch, then daubered it with Basic Black Ink. The Ribbon is our new 1 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain. This ribbon is so easy to tie, even with its wide width. Love it! Now onto the card; I used Elegant Eggplant, Green Galore, Only Orange and Whisper White cardstock with our Sweet Centers Stamp Set which is currently in our Holiday Mini Catalog. I used our Sweet Treat Cups in the center and filled it with M&M's. The small saying is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set. The ribbon is our 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain. Punches used on this card are the 1 3/4" Circle and Round Tab Punch. E-mail me with any questions.



1 comment:

RubberStampingDiva said...

Nice, Margie! I love this!!!