Thursday, November 8, 2007

Christmas Card, The Snowflake Spot


I've seen a lot of wreaths made with The Snowflake Spot stamp set, so I had to do one too. Using a pencil, I first drew a faint circle in the center of the Very Vanilla card stock. I then stamped a snowflake at 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 & 9:00 (o'clock, get the picture?) I then stamped 4 more in between each of these. I then stamped 8 more in between those 8, but I stamped each of these off once to get a lighter shade. I used Always Artichoke & Real Red ink pads & card stocks, Red grosgrain, the Ticket Corner & Oval Punches. It's hard to see, but I also used my Glue Pen and some Dazzling Diamonds on the wreath. I had fun making this card and it was quite easy.

1 comment:

Emily said...

This is beautiful! I'm going to have to try that =).