Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Christmas Gift Box

I was looking for something I could use my new jumbo Snow Wheel on and I came across these 4x4 kraft boxes which I bought several years ago. I rolled the wheel using the Night of Navy ink cartridge. I then stamped the snowflakes from Festive Favorites using the Whisper White Craft pad. I also stamped the snowflakes with the Night of Navy ink pad on white Christmas ribbon. It's a little stiffer than our grosgrain's and worked out perfect for making a bow. I used the snowflake from the In the Spotlight hostess set on Night of Navy card stock with the Whisper White Craft pad and punched them out with the Snowflake Punch. As you can see, this stamp was made to fit this punch perfectly. The tag is from Punch Pals and was also punched out using our Tag Punch.

No comments: