Sunday, December 2, 2007

Office Accoutrement, Mini Notebook

This is a small composition style notebook, and they are great to cover, especially with our Office Accoutrement stamp set. I used So Saffron Card stock, but first stamped it with the Canvas background stamp using So Saffron Ink. Once again I used my Craft ink pads on the flower, leaves and saying and once again clear embossed them. This helps the outside of my books to look great for a long time. I also used Petal & Paisleys Designer Series paper on the spine. To adhere it to the note book, I ran everything through my Xyron® machine. If you use this, make sure you have your paper in the right spot the first time, because there is no second chance. I also have used Stampin' Up's!® Anywhere Glue Sticks, and they also work great. Thanks for looking and have a great week!

No comments: