Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Seasons of Joy, Decorated Tin

Here is another tin that will hold a gift card. Again it uses the Season of Joy stamp set. As you know, it was in the Holiday Mini catalog, which is no longer available so I apologize for using a retired set. I've had this set for 2 months, and this is the first time I've used it. Maybe Stampin' Up!® will put it in their Fall & Winter 2008 catalog next year.

Yesterday we spent the day at the Winterthur Mansion and gardens in Delaware. If you are visiting the area, or live close by, I recommend their Yuletide Tour. The tour along with the snow we are getting today, really put me in the Christmas mood. Also this past week we visited Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. We have a yearly membership here and they too are decorated for the Holiday Season. Both of these places are worth visiting. Check out their websites if you want to know more. Have a great week and Happy Stamping.

No comments: