Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nursery Necessities, Another Baby Card

Here is yet another card using the new Nursery Necessities stamp set and Nursery Letters jumbo wheel. The is also made from our Textured Bashful Blue card stock. I used Real Red & Whisper White card stock along with Apricot Appeal Textured card stock for layering and stamping. I used my Stampin' Write Markers for coloring in images. The star is done using Whisper White Craft ink, White Embossing Powder and then heat Embossed. I punched it out with the new Large Star Punch. Other punches used for this card were Round Tab, 3/4" Circle and the 3/16" Corner Rounder for making the scalloped edge. Stampin' Dimensionals and Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon were also used. I hope I didn't leave anything out, and as usual, feel free to e-mail me with any questions. Have fun stamping!!

No comments: