Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rub-Ons, Eastern Elegance

I started collecting teapots soon after I was married 34 years ago. When I saw these Rub-ons in the new Stampin' Up! catalog, I knew I would be trying them on a few of my plain jane pots. On this black teapot, I put the fine stitching all along the bottom, I then added the flower in the middle, adding a smaller flower to the lid. It was perfect having both black and white rub-ons to use.

Now on this green tea pot, I just added the flower burst in the center with two smaller bursts on each side. I have several of this style teapots, and will have to pull out a few more to do.

This white teapot I just picked up in a pottery store last week in Greenville, SC. I bought it with the intentions of giving it away after decorating it. It was only .89 cents and I only bought one. What was I thinking?


Hope you've enjoyed these samples. What fun it was designing them and very easy to apply. I'm looking for a pitcher to do next. Thanks for looking and leave me your comments. I would love to here what you think!



2 comments:

JenniferL. said...

This is so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, I love the rub ons!