Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sleigh Bells Ring Christmas Card


Once again I used my markers for coloring in this beautiful stamp from the Sleigh Bells Ring stamp set. I used Night of Navy, Bordering Blue, Bravo Burgundy, Creamy Caramel & Whisper White card stock. I stamped the Fine Lace background stamp using my Bordering Blue pad on the BB CS. I used Basic Black for image & colored in with Stampin' Write Markers and a Blender Pen. I used my Ticket Corner Punch and also Daubed the edges with Bordering Blue. It may be hard to see in the photo but I also used my 2 Way Glue pen and added Dazzling Diamond Glitter. Before putting together I also added some Silver Elastic Cord. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions. Now to make a Scrapbook page using the same color combo and stamp set.

No comments: