Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sleigh Bells Ring Christmas Card


Once again we have the Sleigh Bells Ring stamp set from Stampin' Up's! Fall & Winter 2007 Collection. This time I stamped the holly sprig into a Versamark® Pad and I then used the Clear Embossing Powder to emboss it. This was done on both pieces of the Bravo Burgundy card stock. On the Whisper White card stock I stamped the sleigh scene with the Bravo Burgundy Craft Pad. I then used the Heat & Stick Powder on it, embossed that with my Heal Tool and this left the image tacky so when you pour your Dazzling Diamonds Glitter on it, it sticks. It's very hard to see the glitter in this picture, it is much prettier in person. I also used Bordering Blue card stock in layering, along with 5/8" & 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbons. Please e-mail me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments: